Tap over the Preset name in The Grid to open the Directory.
Here you can find all the files you have stored in your Quad Cortex and in Cortex Cloud. Presets, Neural Captures, and Impulse Responses are available here.
Each type of file can be stored in 32 banks of 8 items (256 items per file type).
A Setlist can contain 32 banks of 8 presets. This feature allows you to categorize your Presets by band, project, album, etc.
Files stored in the Quad Cortex unit.
- Factory Library: Presets made by Neural DSP.
- My Presets: Presets made by the user.
- Factory Captures: Neural Capture files provided by Neural DSP.
- My Captures: Neural Capture files made by the user.
- Impulse Responses: IR files.
Files stored in the Quad Cortex Cloud.
- Presets: Preset files stored in the Cloud.
- Neural Captures: Neural Captures stored in the Cloud.
- Impulse Responses: IR files stored in the Cloud.
Starred and Shared with Me
Starred files and shared content.
- Presets: Starred Preset files.
- Neural Captures: Starred Neural Capture instances.
- Shared with me: Shared content. The links expire after 90 days.
Delete, Edit, Cut Copy
Open the Directory and tap a bank to reveal its Presets.
Swipe to the left the Preset you want to interact with. This action will reveal four icons:
- TRASH BIN ICON: Tap it to delete the Preset.
- PENCIL & PAPER ICON: Modifies the Preset's name and tags.
- SCISSORS ICON: This action will cut the Preset and send it to the clipboard. Tap another bank block or preset slot to move the Preset to the selected location.
- DOUBLE-BLOCK ICON: This action will copy the Preset and send it to the clipboard. Tap another bank block or Preset slot to paste a new instance of the Preset in the selected location. The new Preset's name will be modified with a number appended to the end.