Rescanning plug-ins (macOS only)
Go to the Plugin Manager in Logic and check the status of the Plugin on that list. When you find it, please click RESET & RESCAN SELECTION.
Notice that Logic uses Audio Unit format which is ".component". Be sure your Plug-In is installed in the right folder: HD - Library - Audio - Plugins - Components. If it was not there, do the previous step again.
If this doesn't solve the problem, try a clean install of the Plugin following these steps:
- In Logic Pro X, go to "Preferences" > Plug-In Manager > Manufacturer > Neural DSP, and uncheck the box "use”.
- Reach this location in your Mac: HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components, and delete the component file.
- Download the installer from here: https://neuraldsp.com/pages/downloads and run it.
- Restart Logic Pro X.
Quick tips (macOS only)
Recording in Logic is pretty straight-forward when you know where to look.
- Selecting your Audio Interface as the input and output device
- Choosing the best Buffer Size (We recommend 128 or 256 samples)
- Picking an input on your Audio Interface for your Logic Track. Make sure that input is the same where you have connected your instrument.
- Load your Neural DSP plug-in in the Audio FX slots on your left.
- Record-Enabling your Track in Logic, and Hitting Record.